I've seen so many Christmas wish lists around the blogosphere I couldn't resist the urge in creating my own. Christmas is one of those times when it's okay to spend obscene amounts of money on beauty and cosmetics, a time when it's okay to ask for that £40 Chanel eyeshadow palette, or for the £60 Dior perfume you've wanted for so long but otherwise haven't been able to afford.
I've created a little list of my 'most wanted' things; some basic and some I necessarily couldn't afford to buy for myself on a regular basis.
1. Real Techniques is a brand I've been eyeing up for a while. I have read rave reviews about their brushes, and they are such an affordable price compared to some of the luxury brands. This set is the travel essentials and contains: the foundation, multi task and domed shadow brushes.
2. I've been in need of makeup organiser for a very long time. As I'm always flitting between home and University my makeup just lives in cosmetics cases and is kind of here there and everywhere. When I am home though this would just be the perfect addition to my dressing table to keep everything neat and tidy.
3. Another essential to any brush collection: the blush brush.
4. Origins is one of those brands I've been meaning to try for such a long time, but there are just too many products to choose from! The Morning to Midnight set contains an intensive over night mask, eye cream, an SPF moisturiser and a full size night cream. This way you get to try a variety of products at a fraction of the price!
5. Imagine never washing your clothes but continuing to wear them, it's essentially the same with makeup brushes. They have to be washed regularly as they breed bacteria, and as disgusting as it sounds when you spend a lot of money on brushes what's the point in letting them get filthy and then spreading that all over your face. I know I am particularly bad at doing this so hopefully this Clinique brush cleanser will remind me to!
6. I nearly cried when I saw this gift set (okay maybe a slight exaggeration) but Nars is a brand which I only started to use recently but absolutely love. Their products are so luxurious and long lasting and this colour palette is just a dream. Straight to the top of my wish list!
7. Last but not least, the famous REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal mask. This is another one of those products I've wanted to get my grubby mitts on for such a long time but couldn't quite justify spending that much money on my student budget. Another product with brilliant reviews everywhere you look. Hopefully santa will be kind!
Have you created any Christmas wish lists this year? Send me your links I'd love to see :).