Wednesday 10 October 2012

woman in black

dress; Gina Tricot jacket; Warehouse snood; ASOS arm cuff; ASOS

This is the first outfit post I've done in ages and I really wanted full length photos but I'm still a novice with the camera so that probably won't be happening anytime soon. I wore these River Island shoes which I love! Apparently the German's don't love them so much as every time I wear them everyone looks at me like I've just walked out of a freak show.

This is like my go to dress whenever I don't have time to think of an outfit or just want something really comfortable to throw on. It's from a shop called Gina Tricot in Dusseldorf, I've never heard of it but apparently it's a pretty big chain in Europe and they stock some really cool stuff. This dress was 19.95€ which is less than £15 so bargain really! It has a dipped hem which is my favourite, an elasticated waist and the cut out detailing at the back. Perfect!

I also started the 30 day shred 4 days ago, OMG. As a regular exerciser and healthy eater I thought that 20 minutes exercise a day would be a walk in the park but I could not have been more wrong. I'm aching all over and I feel exhausted after just 4 days. Those of you that read other blogs have probably seen this DVD cropping up here and there but if you have never heard of it I will explain briefly. It's a 30 day plan, 20 minutes a day, designed by Jillian Michaels and it focuses on strength, cardio and abs. It aims to burn fat and build muscle quickly because you're doing short bursts of interval training, and according to Jillian this is the most effective way to look 'shredded'. If anyone has completed it or is further along than me I would love to know your thoughts!

Rozi xo 

4 comments:

  1. love this outfit!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good all black outfit :) your nails are gorgeous x

    http://girlinthelens.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can't go wrong with an all black outfit! this 30 day shred sounds really scary to me haha xx

    ReplyDelete