Thursday 18 October 2012

the mulberry for me

Ever since I was a kid I've always had expensive taste which is mostly attributable to reading Marie Claire and Vogue since I was about 12 years old. I remember when we used to go on family holidays to Greece and my parents let me buy so many knock off Louis Vuitton and Gucci bags from the markets, letting me think they were real. I still spite them for ever letting me believe they were real but thankfully now at the grand age of 20 I'm able to appreciate the true craftsmanship that goes into making these bags especially the likes of Mulberry. 

I think it's most girls dream to own a designer piece at some point in her life and I know mine is definitely going to be a Mulberry bag. I love the whole 'Britishness' around the brand and even though this bag is definitely going to come with a whopping price tag (probably about 2/3 months rent to most people) I am just holding out hope that with it being my 21st birthday next year I can save enough money to buy this beauty...

After my constant scouring on the Mulberry website and coming across this bag on their blog I think it's the one for me. The 'Willow' tote bag from Mulberry's S/S13 collection is due to be released early next year (already spotted on Kate Moss) and will be available in various colours and sizes, featuring a detachable envelope clutch and gold hardware. Definitely going to be a new classic, pretty genius I think.

Rozi xo 

2 comments:

  1. ooh, they're so lovely!
    you have a great blog, i've just started following.
    please pop over and say hi, i'd love to chat some more, you seem so lovely and down to earth.
    hope to hear from you soon,
    laura xx
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you will definitely check out your blog :) xx

      Delete