Sunday 28 October 2012

october wish list

october wish list

I know it's nearing the end of October now but I haven't done a wish list in a while and there are just so many things I want at the moment! Unfortunately I don't actually have the money to buy any of these things so for now I will just add them to my never ending Christmas list...

1. I've had my eye on this Zara blazer for a while now, the cut is really flattering and I love the leather sleeves. I've been looking for a cheaper one but the fake leather can sometimes look so plastic and tacky!

2. As an extremely organised person (some might say borderline OCD), it recently came to my attention that in my evenly spaced apart, colour and size ordered wardrobe there is a huge gap... I don't even own a black jumper, how is that possible?! I am an avid fan of Topshop knitwear and already own the pink version to this jumper. Ooh so warm and comfy <3.

3. Topshop nail varnish in panther. I don't really need to say much other than I am a glitterholic, glitteraholic?! Not even a word but who cares.

4. I've been searching for a tartan scarf for a while now and this Topman, yes Topman one came to my attention when I saw it on Emma's blog. It really is a great way to break up an all black outfit which I find myself wearing a lot of recently!

5. Looove this waist belt from Urban Outfitters.

6. Jeffrey Campbell Litas - I'd say it's a marmite situation, you either love em or hate em! Not everyone's cup of tea, in fact probably not many people's cup of tea  but every time I see someone with them on, (admittedly... mainly bloggers) it makes me want them even more. 

7. I genuinely really like this bag, not just because it's a bloody good copy of the Alexander Wang Kirsten satchel, I am just always on a quest to find the perfect black bag. I don't promote replicas in any way, in fact most 'fakes' really get on my nerves but when you don't have the dollar for designer bags then I suppose it's acceptable sometimes, maybe?

Rozi xo

6 comments:

  1. i want that belt
    xx the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com
    share the feeling
    visit <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing selection dear!


    Gorgeous blog! Following you on Bloglovin! Hope you'll follow me back! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the nail polish, the bag and the belt!
    Great post!

    I've nominated you to do the Liebster award on my blog http://labellavida2.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/liebster-award.html hope you don't mind :)

    A x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Alexander Wang bag is amazing! I love the nail polish as well, I tend to stay away from glitter just because it's so hard to take it off but I might not be able to resist that one! xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete