Wednesday 17 October 2012

models own sale haul

Emerald Black, Red n Black, Red Red Wine, Deep Purple, Purple Pearl

I'm a bit late to the party on the Models Own sale haul post, but I had problems with my order so I had to get them delivered to the UK and ask my kind mummy to post them on to me. I was obviously channeling my inner goth when I made this order as all the colours are really dark! I  have a lot of pastel colours in my nail varnish collection and with winter fast approaching I felt like I needed something a bit more appropriate. Red n Black is my favourite, it looks black in the bottle but when I swatched it, it's totally different. Hard to explain but I'll post photos of it in action soon!

I'm also kind of sad that Models Own have released the wonderland collection so soon as argh it's so pretty, but that would be 10 new polishes in a month! That's even too many by my record so maybe I'll wait until next month! 

Rozi xo

10 comments:

  1. purple pearl looks soo nice xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll let you know as soon as I've swatched it, aiming for 1 colour a week! xx

      Delete
  2. Oh I just got a load totes feel the same but may just get wonderland and the glitterball collection as I won't feel complete without them... love the colours you got though. I made a big faux pas and got rather summery colours but that just means I need to get more I suppose after pledging I will not buy any more nail varnish or lipstick as my extensive collection is getting ridic... may have to break that promise!!
    Also have you seen my Marilyn Monroe Mac??? Miss youuuu xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shades you got! Still waiting for my delivery to arrive (I'm currently living in Germany as well) which takes ages. I've looked through some of your older posts and feel quite ashamed for being half german now ha. Hope you'll feel more comfortable here soon, or are you still thinking about going back to the UK? Anyway, love your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you and omg noo please don't feel like that! It's just a huge cultural shock for me and I just don't really like where I'm staying :(, it would be the same for anyone moving anywhere! Where abouts in Germany do you live? xxx

      Delete
    2. Aww don't get me wrong, I'd love to go back to the UK haha! Totally feel you about the cultural shock. I'm living in Duisburg which is right next to Dusseldorf. I guess it's just easier for me to feel comfortable as my mum is German and it's not as unfamiliar to me as it is to you. Where are you staying hun? xxx

      Delete
    3. Yeah Gemany is so different to the UK! Aw no way I'm in Monchengladbach so we're really close! Are you fluent in German? xxx

      Delete
    4. Isn't it! We are indeed, it's only like a 40 min drive! Yes I am, really helpful as most Germans suck at English ha xxx

      Delete
    5. Well I'm here until July so we could definitely have a 'bloggers meet up' and maybe you can teach me some German! xxx

      Delete
    6. Sounds amazing I'm definitely up for it! Hit me up on Twitter if you like, I'm @ohsnap90 xxx

      Delete