Friday 26 October 2012

burgundy bobble hat

 hat;New Look faux fur;H&M jacket;Warehouse bag;Spanish market

Ah, so how cute is this hat? If you read my wish list post a few weeks back you would have seen that I was on a quest to find a burgundy bobble hat. After seeing the perfect one on the Zara TRF look book I was determined to get one and spotted this beauty on the New Look website (the flash makes it look a lot more red than it is). It was out of stock so I sent my kind mummy to New Look and they had one left, yay! Plus, it was £4.99 and almost identical to the Topshop version which was way overpriced. Well chuffed!

I'm also now on day 17 of my 30 Day Shred and I have to say it's going well so far. I'm doing it 6 days a week and I can really notice the definition back in my arms! I'm not convinced I've lost any weight or inches around my hips and stomach but that probably isn't helped by the amount of alcohol I drink due to being a student. It is difficult to tell though as I don't have scales or a tape measure here so I haven't been able to record my measurements. If you are thinking about starting the shred I would recommend recording your measurements so you have something to compare to at the end! Please let me know if anyone else is doing it, I would love to know how you're getting on :).

Rozi xo 

ps, sorry about the uninspiring name of this post & being the world's worst photographer I still can't figure out how to use my camera and take full length shots. I'll get there one day!

12 comments:

  1. So cute, i really want a burgundy hat too. This might be the one! Love the faux fur with the jacket too!
    Really like your blog, following now :).

    http://labellavida2.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bargain! I just got myself a black one from ebay and have had it on a little too much.. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're burgundy bobble hat twins today!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hat and the jacket! I like these pictures, actually! I've done the 30 day shred, it sucks but it works. Haha xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hat looks gorgeos, I lve the bag and fur too, great outfit :)

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. That jacket is stunning :)
    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want a burgundy bobble hat so much!! and the fur looks amazing! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hat is so lovely!

    xx

    http://missyswelt.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look adorable! And your hair is EXACTLY the colour I want mine - jeal!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the fur
    islacruces.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete