Tuesday 18 September 2012

little ASOS haul

First of all apologies for how close up and blurry these photos are. I'm having serious problems lately managing to actually work my camera but nevertheless these are just a few bits I got from ASOS the other day when I was abusing the 25% student discount! How amazing are the oxblood shoes from River Island?! Argkjgh in love! 

I've managed to book some flights home for this weekend which I'm super happy about. This week at uni has been a huge waste of time, I probably didn't even need to go in for any of it as all of the lectures are for regular students rather than Erasmus! But Thursday and Friday I have nothing anyway so I'm flying home for a few days and can finally be reuninted with my iPhone!

Rozi xo 

10 comments:

  1. Those oxblood shoes are amazinggg :) GAH whyy oh whyyy didnt i take advantage of the 25% student discount.. I think i'll have to just pay full price for them as im in love already.. haha *heads off to ASOS.com...* xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are amaazing! You can still get 10% off though so it's not all bad. I think ASOS have some money of accessories atm too so they might be in that offer! xxx

      Delete
  2. You look gorgeoussss and the hood on that jacket is soooo cool xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that jacket, it looks so gorgeous! And how cute is the hood?! :)

    http://www.danielleyc.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your collar and those red shoes are AMAZING! I only bought one pair of shoes during the 25% off but seeing all these beauties makes me wish I'd bought more!! xx

    kw-justlikeheaven.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always make the most of the 25% off, I'm sure they will do another one soon :). Xxx

      Delete
  5. I was going to buy that snood too! It looks great!

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the river island shoes. I wish I was still a student 25% off is amazing x

    ReplyDelete