Wednesday 8 August 2012

life

balcony view, best holiday drink, beach, fave new market jewellery 

Sorry for the lack of posting I've been pretty rubbish at blogging recently (I was on holiday last week), but since I've been back I've felt so demotivated to do anything! I'm not sure what it is maybe because I haven't seen any of my friends in 2 weeks I'm driving myself a bit loopy just sat around the house. 

Anyway, Spain was so lush - I don't really need to say much other than we just lay around in the sun: reading, sleeping and eating! Obviously we did the usuals; water park, markets, beach, bars and we were really lucky to have BBC 1 in the room so every night before dinner we managed to catch an hour or so of the Olympics (woop go team GB). I also read the 50 Shades trilogy and really disliked it, actually I hated it, and contrary to popular opinion I would advise not reading it if you haven't already. Especially if you are a bit of a literature geek like me you will only get wound up/extremely bored and wish you never bothered. 

I really wish I'd been bothered to take outfit photos while I was away I had so many nice clothes and new shoes but it really was just too hot in the evenings, my makeup wouldn't stay and my hair was basically a giant fuzz ball for the whole week so I gave up on that idea. Especially as my mum is the world's worst photographer and my brother refuses to take more than 1 picture at a time (impatient). So sorry I don't really have any interesting pictures to show. Hopefully I will manage an outfit post up this week!

I'm going for my first German lesson soon argh! But I'm waaay more excited for Saturday  because it's my leaving party so got some party planning to do, yay! 

Rozi xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment