Wednesday 15 August 2012

lavish alice wish list

Lavish Alice wish list
You may or may not have heard of Lavish Alice; those of you in the blogging community definitely will have seen them cropping up all over the place and I felt like I should devote a whole wish list to their new collection as I love everything about it. Skulls, studs, chiffon shirts, embellished jumpers, wet look leggings and collar tips.. nothing quite describes my style more than that. As you may well be aware by now I love studs and skulls so naturally I was drawn to this collection, plus it's all so affordable! I genuinely am gutted that the skull embellished jumper (bottom right) is sold out as I definitely would have bought it if it was still available in my size :(. Hopefully it will be back in stock soon though!

Rozi xo 

3 comments:

  1. I love it all , especially the studded sweater xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great picks!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new international jewellery/accessory giveaway to win one of two prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the jumper on the bottom right is too amazing for words, shame it's sold out! :( x

    prettylittleenvies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete