Tuesday 14 August 2012

john frieda style tutorials: fishtail plait


I rarely have a 'good hair day' and If I could pay for a personal hairdresser for the rest of my life I would. I find my hair so stressful and hard to manage and I have no idea what I'm actually doing when it comes to styling so just kind of bodge job the best I can. I'm also extremely lazy when it comes to trying anything new; I  dry and straighten and on greasy days I shove it on top of my head in a bun. So if you're anything like me when it comes to hair (lazy and/or don't really know what you're doing), YouTube is so helpful for providing hair inspiration. 

I've been wanting to try a fishtail plait for ages and as John Frieda have just launched a series of videos for their Sheer Blonde range on their YouTube channel here I thought I should finally give it a try. This video is really easy to follow and makes the plait seem so effortless. Although the products are aimed at blondes the styles can be tried out on any hair type! This was my first attempt so took a little while but will only get easier with practice, et voila one fishtail plait! 

The other thing I love about these videos is that they are only a few minutes long, I tend to get bored and switch off with tutorial videos that are longer than five minutes. Anyway, definitely give these styles a try they're really easy and fab for greasy, just don't know what to do with your hair days. 

Rozi xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment