Monday 2 July 2012

markus lupfer s/s13

Images taken from Vogue

Just doing a quick post about this collection because I absolutely love it. I don't know what it is I adore so much about it; maybe the clean, simple cuts or the quirky knitwear, or the fact that there are a lot of sequins and purple lamé involved, (or maybe because I got a re-tweet off the designer himself - which is pretty cool)! It's just one of my favourite S/S13 collections out of everything I've seen so far. I've been a fan of Lupfer's designs ever since the Markus Lupfer for Topshop collaboration a few years ago but sadly I don't own anything yet (queue the violins). Hopefully one day I'll get my hands on one of these gorgeous sequined cashmere jumpers though! Anyway these are a just a few of my favourite looks and you can find the rest of them here.

Rozi xo 

1 comment:

  1. Omggg I literally want everything in the photos! I especially like the dress in the second shot, lush!

    Please check out my blog and give me a follow I do makeup, fake tan, hair product reviews etc and am also an eyebrow obsessee like yourself haha! <3

    trappedinafashionparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete