Tuesday 24 July 2012

lost in your love

vest;ASOS shorts;Topshop sandals;Primark 

I wasn't going to blog today because the weather is so lush and I'm trying to avoid sitting at my computer, but the fail of an outfit post I attempted last night has lead me to this one today. So here we are, this is what I wore today! I've spent the whole afternoon sat in the garden nattering away with an old friend which was lovely and had my first ice lolly of the year, yay! AND I've finally managed to wear my Topshop satorial lipstick (above) which looks amazing and tastes really fruity. I would definitely recommend Topshop lipsticks to anyone who is considering buying one. 

Keeping it short and sweet today back off to enjoy the sunshine! Hope you're all enjoying the weather as much as I am. 

Rozi xo
ps, if you can get yourself to Costa to try an orange & raspberry cooler I would seriously recommend - had one yesterday and it was delicious!

1 comment:

  1. great outfit!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete