Monday 25 June 2012

stud love

stud love.
blouse; Zara skull and spike necklace; ASOS leopard tshirt; Topshop lipstick; Topshop dip dye jumper; Topshop clutch; Zara boots; Jeffrey Campbell 

As you can probably tell from this, I can't get enough of studs at the moment. Throw some leopard print and skulls into the mix and it's a winner! All of these things are on my wish list; no.1 being the Jeffrey Campbell's. I've had my eye on these for a while now but having just moved back from uni and massive overdrafts to pay, unfortunately these babies will have to wait.I absolutely love the ombre effect jumper from Topshop and I know it would go perfectly with my disco pants, similarly to the Zara blouse which I have wanted for sooo long!The skull print tee is pretty affordable at £25 and the necklace is half price in the sale on ASOS so I think it would be rude not to really. The bag and lipstick don't really need much explanation, I just like them. 

I guess all I need now is to win the lottery!

Rozi xo

5 comments:

  1. we all love a stud! <3 i love the studs on that collar i really wanna find some blunt kind of spikey studs like that. great post :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the stud blouse! and the lippy is a fab colour too

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooove the boots :)

    http://the-blonde-rose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete